Welcome to Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435
The Post will be closed on Thanksgiving.
Have you tried our weekend breakfast?
Served 9 until 1 every weekend
(except the third Sunday of the month when we have the Unit 435 Omelet Breakfast Fundraiser).
You can find the menu here.
Saturday, November 30 from 10 until 4
Join our text service to keep in touch. Message and data rates may apply:
- Text CLUB435 to 84483 to receive Club 435 alerts from Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435.
- Text OMELET435 to 84483 to receive Omelet Breakfast alerts from Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435.
- Text LEGION435 to 84483 to receive American Legion Post 435 alerts from Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435.
- Text AUX435 to 84483 to receive American Legion Auxiliary 435 alerts from Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435.
- Text SAL435 to 84483 to receive Sons of the American Legion 435 alerts from Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435.
- Text ALR435 to 84483 to receive Post 435 ALR alerts from Minneapolis-Richfield American Legion Post 435.
Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel alerts at any time. For customer support contact email@example.com or 800-230-1933. Msg&data rates may apply.
Since our charter in 1927, the Minneapolis/Richfield American Legion Post 435 has been welcoming veterans from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country. Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country, fellow Veterans, and community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace, and blessings for our country, friends, and families embodied in our preamble below.
THE AMERICAN LEGION PREAMBLE
"For God and Country, we associate ourselves together for the following purposes: To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America; to maintain law and order; to foster and perpetuate a 100-percent Americanism; to preserve the memories and incidents of our associations in the great wars; to inculcate a sense of individual obligation to the community, state and nation; to combat the autocracy of both the classes and the masses; to make right the master of might; to promote peace and goodwill on earth; to safeguard and transmit to posterity the principles of justice, freedom and democracy; to consecrate and sanctify our comradeship by our devotion to mutual helpfulness."